If you are new to the idea of using online resources for your main source of learning about a subject, this section is for you.
In order to maximize ability to pull it all together, it helps to know the basics. Online learning is an art form, not just clicking and trying to absorb. Read these answers to some of the questions you may have, then take the “self assessment” quiz. There is also a Glossary at the end of many common terms and acronyms.
- 1. How an online classroom is different from live classroom
- 2. Two main types of classes – Instructor-led and self-directed
- 3. Components used in online classrooms
- 4. Glossary of e-learning terms and concepts
- 5. More FAQ’s about online courses
Answer these questions to see if online learning is right for you: