In the Workshop area we are assembling and building many accessible computing resources and tools. We are assembling a team to help us with this future home of some very special projects. Send us a note on our contact form if you want to help.
- (TAP) The Access Project is coming in early 2017. Many fun and useful activities, videos, games, and tools are in the works.
- Tools to help everyone be fully webified instead of feeling terrified or unqualified.
- Resources for access when you can’t move a mouse (optical, neural, buttons, audio, AAC).
- Games we create or host designed for practicing (and playing) with their alternative access devices
- Classes for understanding types of obstacles built into the “civilized” world – especially for (temporarily) able friends, family, staff, educators, disabled service providers.
- Database of agencies nationwide, perhaps worldwide, who offer information or tools to make computing more usable.